When life gives you limes, make… MARGARITAS!
Follow our recipe below for a perfect margarita with fresh, crisp flavors.
Watch our mixologists mix up a margarita below…
(please note, the recipe in this video is slightly different from the recipe on this page but tastes just as great)
You will need:
35ml Tequila (We use Espono Blanco)
25ml Lime Juice
Slice of lime
1. Chill your glass (the easiest way is to fill it with ice)
2. Put lots of ice and all of the ingredients into a shaker, then shake hard for about 30 seconds to chill the liquid really well
3. Run a lime wedge around the outside of the rim of your glass before rolling the rim in salt
4. Double strain the mix into the glass
5. Garnish/serve with a wedge of lime.